Saturday 17 July 2010

Turrets and something else

These last few days I've been working on a few turrets and a leftover bit of superstructure from the Trumpeter 1/35 Sturer Emil kit. There's an old cliché that failing to plan is planning to fail. I have no idea where I'm taking the superstructure at all! I'm just sticking stuff to it to seal it up and up-gun it. Maybe it could be some sort of blockhouse. Anyway, here it is with the turrets. The bases, guns and mantles were glued in place months ago. I'd angle them if I were making them now. To make up for that lack of slope, I thought I'd angle the sides. On one of the turrets this has gone rather awry. However, I like the utterly skewiff look it has, so it's staying.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...