Thursday 27 October 2016

Ruined walls

At the same time I was making the fences the other day, I was inevitably thinking of other barriers. I grabbed a few of the same tongue depressors and some foamcard, and got to work. First, I used the hot glue gun to secure the foamcard to the wood. Then I sliced off the layer of paper, and scribed bricks onto the foam. I wasn't going for great detail, as I wanted these to be really run-down-looking walls. I daubed some filler onto the whole, and glued sand to the wood. Once that was all fixed, I popped some dark brown paint on it, then dry-brushed in in gradually lighter tones. Even the lightest tone was still pretty dirty. Then a few colours of flock were added to the base, and Bob's your uncle.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...